- Guest are permitted to utilize our wide array of service & amenities and must be accompanied or sponsored by a members
- Dress Code & Attire - Country Club Casual attire at minimum is required for most occasions. Collared shirts, tucked-in are required on the golf course and clubhouse. Hats may not be worn in the clubhouse.
- Charging privileges- The club does not offer reciprocal charging privileges. Guests may purchase all items with a valid credit card
- Guest parking is located adjacent to the 1st tee, on the East side of the main clubhouse or at the ‘Lookout’ for golfing guests
- If you have any questions prior to your arrival, we encourage you to call members services at 401-682-6000.